The Church of God in Christ
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- July 30, 1936
- Notes taken by Knox College Professor of Sociology J. Howell Atwood from an interview with Amanda Biggers. The interview topic is the Church of God in Christ, a church serving primarily the African American community in Galesburg, Illinois in the early 20th century.
- Atwood, Jesse Howell
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. The Church of God in Christ. July 30, 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/394. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell, (July 30, 1936) The Church of God in Christ. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/394
- MLA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/394>.