H-1567. Pueblo of Santo Domingo, New Mexico
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1915 and 1930
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Baja California and the West Postcard Collection.
[Title, Date]. Baja California and the West Postcard Collection. MSS 235. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Fred Arvey
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- No linguistic content
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires the written permission of the copyright holders(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Libraries. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Libraries department having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred Arvey. H-1567. Pueblo of Santo Domingo, New Mexico. between 1915 and 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8807941d. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Fred Arvey, (between 1915 and 1930) H-1567. Pueblo of Santo Domingo, New Mexico. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8807941d
- MLA citation style
- Fred Arvey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8807941d>.