"Nurses uniforms over the past fifty years"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Nurses sporting uniforms: Miss Edith Crossin wearing a uniform from St. Agnes Hospital in 1918; Miss Margaret Spotts wearing a uniform of 1903; and Miss Olga Kotalik wearing a Pennsylvania Hospital uniform of 1906.
Title from clipping caption
- Meyer, Frederick A
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia
Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.))
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A. "Nurses uniforms over the past fifty years". 1953-10-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30369. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A, (1953-10-09) "Nurses uniforms over the past fifty years". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30369
- MLA citation style
- Meyer, Frederick A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30369>.