Draught of a tract of land, situate partly in Cattawissa Township
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Survey map of a draught of a tract of land, situate partly in Cattawissa Township and partly in Franklin Township, Columbia County, belonging to the estate of Joseph Paxton, decd. and Charles S. Coxe. Containing 6 acres and 90 perches, neat measure. Resurveyed January 1862 by Lewis Yetter. South side of the creek opposite Catta.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Bloomsburg University
- Supporting Institution
- Keystone Library Network
- Catawissa (Columbia County, Pa. : Township) - Maps
Franklin (Columbia County, Pa. : Township) - Maps
Paxton, Joseph, 1786-1861
Coxe, Charles S., 1791-1879
- United States - Pennsylvania - Columbia County - Franklin Township ; United States - Pennyslvania - Columbia County - Catawissa Township
- Andruss Library digital images and corresponding text may be used for non-commercial, educational, and personal use only without permission, provided that proper attribution of the source accompanies the image. The digital images are not intended for reproduction or redistribution. Commercial publication requires permission. Contact the Bloomsburg University Archives at guides.library.bloomu.edu/universityarchives or (570) 389-4210. Andruss Library assumes no responsibility for infringement of copyright by content users.
- Chicago citation style
- Draught of a tract of land, situate partly in Cattawissa Township. 1862. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17189.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/blmmap/id/9. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1862) Draught of a tract of land, situate partly in Cattawissa Township. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17189.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/blmmap/id/9
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17189.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/blmmap/id/9>.