"8 foot model of new Walt Whitman Bridge"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pic shows William F. Kelly, President of the First Pennsylvania Banking and trust Co., Anthony Gaddess, age three and a half of 242 W. Haines St. and James P. Bender who is Treasurer of the Bethlehem Steel Company all looking at model in Bank."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Models and modelmaking
Walt Whitman Bridge (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Pennsylvania Company for Banking and Trusts
Kelly, William F
Bender, James P
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Wasko. "8 foot model of new Walt Whitman Bridge". 1955-11-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67893. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Wasko, (1955-11-15) "8 foot model of new Walt Whitman Bridge". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67893
- MLA citation style
- Wasko. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67893>.