Paul Salamunovich conducting choir in Sacred Heart Chapel
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1980
Paul Salamunovich was Professor of Music and Director of choral activities at Loyola University and Loyola Marymount University from 1964 to 1991. He was recruited to Loyola in 1964 by Richard Trame, S.J., who wanted to improve the quality of the university's choral music.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Loyola Marymount University, Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library
- Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library, Loyola Marymount University
- Choral conducting
College campuses--California--Los Angeles
Loyola Marymount University
Westchester (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Materials in the Department of Archives and Special Collections may be subject to copyright. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Loyola Marymount University does not claim ownership of the copyright of any materials in its collections. Please refer to: http://library.lmu.edu/generalinformation/departments/digitallibraryprogram/copyrightandreproductionpolicy/
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Paul Salamunovich conducting choir in Sacred Heart Chapel. circa 1980. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1880. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (circa 1980) Paul Salamunovich conducting choir in Sacred Heart Chapel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1880
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1880>.