"New nurses will cause patients to look twice"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo of Barbara and Patricia Norman identical twins (left and right) will attend nursing school at Philadelphia's Presbyterian Hospital. Joyce Wismer (middle) is a student nurse at Presbyterian.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Presbyterian Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "New nurses will cause patients to look twice". 1958-09-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30389. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1958-09-02) "New nurses will cause patients to look twice". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30389
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30389>.