Battle of New Orleans scene
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color engraving, "Battle of New Orleans," depicts British redcoats attacking an American position. The Americans are firing muskets and a cannon at the enemy. From John Frost, "An Illuminated History of North America.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
Arms & armament
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Battle of New Orleans scene. 1860. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/159. (Accessed January 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1860) Battle of New Orleans scene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/159
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/159>.