• Created Date
  • 1920
  • Description
  • Savery Hall's north end was built in 1917; the south end followed in 1920.Handwritten on mount: U. of W.Filed in: UW - Savery Hall (#491).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    4 1/4 x 6 3/8 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3