• Created Date
  • ca. 1955
  • Description
  • The Physics Hall was built in 1928 and was renamed after UW regent Mary Gates in 1995.Filed in: UW - Physics Building (#484).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    13 7/8 x 10 1/2 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3