- View Full Item
- Created Date
On the rotunda floor in the main entrance of Haskell Hall is the school's seal with the phrase Fiat Lux, meaning "Let there be light." The words reflect the vision of the school's founder, Stephen H. Haskell, who wanted the light of the gospel to spread to the entire world.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Atlantic Union College
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Atlantic Union College
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- School seal. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k35j. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) School seal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k35j
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k35j>.