"Show skill at nursing and clothes-making"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pupils at Jules E. Mastbaum Vocational School, Frankford av., south of Allegheny, last night observed annual 'Mastbaum Night' with a program that demonstrated the school's activities and their own versatility... Catherine Peterson and Helen Livingston, each 16, wear mart spectator sports clothes they designed and made themselves."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Vocational education
High school students
Jules E. Mastbaum Area Vocational Technical School (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Frankford Avenue and Clementine Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Kensington (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Frankford Avenue (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Clementine Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Show skill at nursing and clothes-making". 1938-05-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64929. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1938-05-21) "Show skill at nursing and clothes-making". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64929
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64929>.