"Philadelphia parlor was an eye opener"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picture shows a parlor-Model Philadelphia House at the World's Columbian Exposition at Chicago in 1893.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Philadelphia parlor was an eye opener". 1964-05-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24234. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1964-05-01) "Philadelphia parlor was an eye opener". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24234
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24234>.