Explosion of biddle and company's congress water fount
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A political cartoon that satirizes the failure of the combined efforts of Henry Clay, Daniel Webster, John Calhoun, and Nicholas Biddle to thwart Andrew Jackson's treasury policy of ending the National Bank of the United States.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Bank of the United States--1830-1840
Jackson, Andrew,--1767 - 1845
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Explosion of biddle and company's congress water fount. 1834. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1199. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1834) Explosion of biddle and company's congress water fount. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1199
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1199>.