- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color image of the portrait of John Sevier painted by Charles Wilson Peale in 1790 that is now in the collection of the Tennessee State Museum. This waist-up picture of Sevier in military uniform shows his right hand holding a saber handle.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Sevier, John, 1745-1815
United States--History--War of 1812
Tennessee--History--War of 1812
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- John Sevier. 1996. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/296. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1996) John Sevier. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/296
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/296>.