- View Full Item
John Coffee (1772-1833) photograph of an engraved portrait. Portrait from the shoulder up. He wears a dark vest and suit with a light shirt and necktie. Hair curls just over the collar of his coat. Some writing cut off at the bottom of the portrait.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Coffee, John, 1772-1833
Coffee, John, 1772-1833
Creek War, 1813-1814
United States. Indian Removal Act of 1830
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- John Coffee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/70. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- John Coffee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/70
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/70>.