View Full Image
From text: "The Indiana Club was organized in 1883, for the purpose of promoting social intercourse among its members and their families. The Club occupies the premises at 3349 Indiana Avenue, a handsome and commodious two story brick house, furnished throughout with every comfort and luxury. The billiard and pool rooms, the bowling alley and the dressing rooms are on the first floor, and on the second floor are the parlor, the reception room, the card room and a spacious dancing hall. The Indiana is essentially a family club, the wives and children of the members being entitled to all its privileges.
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Douglas (Chicago, Ill.)|
Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact email@example.com.