"This knitted doily covers the whole cushion and back of the chair"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"SIR: Not satisfied with the ordinary small doilies most people use Mrs. Helen Schridde of 1927 W. Girard av., has knitted complete cushions and back covers for her living-room furniture. It not only saves the upholstery but her gives her something to do in her spare time. B. K."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "This knitted doily covers the whole cushion and back of the chair". 1939-11-28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69914. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1939-11-28) "This knitted doily covers the whole cushion and back of the chair". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69914
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/69914>.