- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows Bill Delaney, who graduated from Springfield College in 1987. Delaney played linebacker for the football team during his years at the Springfield, and majored in physical education. In 1985, he received All New England honors, and in 1986 he was named to the weekly Eastern College Athletic Conference Division II football honor team. Also, during his senior year, Delaney was one of the captains for the team and was named the Most Valuable Player for the Springfield College team. He finished his football career with 259 tackles.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Alumni and alumnae
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Bill Delaney. 1984-1987. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8964. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1984-1987) Bill Delaney. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8964
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8964>.