Preacher's Sons Club members
- View Full Item
- Created Date
One of the many student clubs formed was the Preacher's Sons Club. Having a sense of humor, the Preacher's Sons Club contrasted the way they act at home versus the way they act at college in the 1902 Lanthorn.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Susquehanna University
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Blough-Weis Library, Susquehanna University
- Preacher's Sons Club
Universities & colleges
Fraternities & sororities
- Black and white article
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Preacher's Sons Club members. 1902. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/31. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1902) Preacher's Sons Club members. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/31
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw95-39/id/31>.