"Fighter says 'I did nothing wrong'"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sonny Liston and his manager, George Katz, stand outside Park Guard headquarters at 44th street and Parkside avenue after the heavyweight boxer was cleared of charges in connection with a complaint filed against him and a friend by Mrs. Delores Ellis.
Title from clipping caption
- Pasquarella, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. "Fighter says 'I did nothing wrong'". 1961-07-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51466. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic, (1961-07-01) "Fighter says 'I did nothing wrong'". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51466
- MLA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/51466>.