Actress's Ways and Means
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 2001 (issued)
All poems, line groups, and lines are represented. All material originally typeset has been preserved, with the exception of running heads, the original prose line breaks, signature markings and decorative typographical elements. Page numbers and page breaks have been preserved. Pencilled annotations and other damage to the text have not been preserved.
Title from TEI header.
Transcribed from: Beverley, Elizabeth. The actress's ways and means, to industriously raise the wind! containing the moral and entertaining poetical effusions of Mrs. R. Beverley, comedian. London : Printed for the author, by MacDonald and Son, [1818?]
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Beverley, Elizabeth, creator
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Davis, University Library, Special Collections
- University of California, Davis. General Library. Digital Intitiatives Program.; http://digital.lib.ucdavis.edu/projects/bwrp Davis, Calif : British Women Romantic Poets Project, Shields Library, University of California, Davis
- Any file or element contained herein may be displayed or transmitted across a network by anyone who has signed a license agreement with the U.C. Regents.
Copy and distribution of any element or file is prohibited without the express written permission of the U.C. Regents.
Regents of the University of California
- Chicago citation style
- Beverley, Elizabeth, creator. Actress's Ways and Means. 2001 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8r8. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Beverley, Elizabeth, creator, (2001 (issued)) Actress's Ways and Means. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8r8
- MLA citation style
- Beverley, Elizabeth, creator. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8r8>.