General James Winchester portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Portrait of General James Winchester (1752-1826). Portrait from waist up. He wears a dark coat and white collar and necktie. He has a paper in his hand. Possibly white hair. Narrative on reverse.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Winchester, James, 1752-1826
Winchester, James, 1752-1826
Southern States--History--War of 1812
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- General James Winchester portrait. 1820. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/99. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1820) General James Winchester portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/99>.