Prisoners Sign Freedom Scrolls
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Prisoners in Eastern State Penitentiary sign freedom scrolls to pledge their support to radio free Europe and the American effort to seek freedom for the captive people in Soviet clutches behind the iron curtain as part of an American Legion campaign to mobilize Philadephia against communist aggression.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Prisoners Sign Freedom Scrolls. 1954-02-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/3289. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1954-02-10) Prisoners Sign Freedom Scrolls. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/3289
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/3289>.