Yukon Dock Company on Front Street, Dawson, Yukon Territory, July 1900
Caption on image: "Dawson wharehouses and docks July 1900"PH Coll 246.50[Meed journal: "Yukon Dock, Dawson, Y.T., July 1900. Built for W. Meed and Associates. Operated in summer for the discharge of freight from up-river steamboats. Used in winter for the storage of food supplies."].
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 72 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3. 5/1998