Battery C. ft66
- View Full Item
- Soldiers and horse artillery in line on a road.
- Contributing Institution
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- JPEG, 600 DPI (scanned), 24-bit color, Epson Expression 1640 XL, Adobe Photoshop CSPaper
- The images in the Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the museum at LCHA@lcfpd.org or (847) 968-3400.
Fort Sheridan Education Grant
- Chicago citation style
- Battery C. ft66. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/3146. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Battery C. ft66. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/3146
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/3146>.