- View Full Item
View Down Palm Canyon to Palm Springs from Ribbonwood, Palms to Pines Highway, Calif.
Frashers Foto, Pomona, Calif
Black and white real photo postcard featuring a view of Palm Springs from the Palms to Pines Highway at Ribbonwood.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262, URL: http://www.accmuseum.org Published in: Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright or other rights requires the written permission of rights owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the rights owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user to determine who holds rights and to pursue the owner[s] for permission to publish or reproduce in any form. All copies and reproductions by permission of rights holder[s] only. Provided by the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum for research purposes only under the Terms of United States Code Title 17, Section 108. Agua Caliente Cultural Museum is the physical owner only and as such cannot enter into any reproduction agreement pertaining to this item.
- Chicago citation style
- 2007.058.002. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r7fq. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- 2007.058.002. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r7fq
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r7fq>.