President's residence outbuilding, University of Washington, May 1912
View Full Image
Built in 1906 by architects Bebb and Mendel. Known as the Walker-Ames Mansion, located at 808 36th Ave. Bequested by Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Gardner Ames and Mrs. Ames' parents, Mr. and Mrs. William Walker. First occupied by Pres. E. Lyle Spencer in 1932.This may be a carriage house for the residence.Handwritten on image: May 1912.Handwritten on mount: Ames.Filed in: UW - President's Residence (#488).