Members of the female dancing ensemble in Flower Drum Song
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Costume design by Irene Sharaff.
Photographs by Philippe Halsman.
Stamped on verso: Philippe Halsman Studio; 33 West 67th Street, New York, N.Y. 10023.
Photographs were probably taken during the pre-Broadway tryout in Boston, Mass., November 1958.
Richard Rodgers project.
Stamped on verso: Photo by Philippe Halsman, [copyright] Halsman Estate.
Rodgers and Hammerstein.
- Halsman, Philippe
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Billy Rose Theatre Division. The New York Public Library
- Lee, C. Y., 1917-
Lee, C. Y., 1917- Flower drum song
Rodgers, Richard, 1902-1979. Flower drum song
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Halsman, Philippe. Members of the female dancing ensemble in Flower Drum Song. 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/7b69a4a3-4e8b-e442-e040-e00a18062633. (Accessed November 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Halsman, Philippe, (1958) Members of the female dancing ensemble in Flower Drum Song. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/7b69a4a3-4e8b-e442-e040-e00a18062633
- MLA citation style
- Halsman, Philippe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/7b69a4a3-4e8b-e442-e040-e00a18062633>.