Edward Hitchcock sermon notes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sermon notes by Edward Hitchcock quoting Exodus 17:7 and commenting on the idea of God's presence, and discussing occasions when God is specially present, and listing what happens when God is specially present compared to when he is not. These notes are related to sermon notes preached at the Female Seminary [Mt. Holyoke] in July of 1835.
The item is undated. The date provided is inferred from the date of related notes.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864--Sermons
Sermons, American--Outlines, syllabi, etc
- NotesSermonsOutlines (documents)Manuscripts
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. 1835-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498332. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1835-07) Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498332
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498332>.