Guerillas burning steamers on the Cumberland River
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Confederate guerillas attacking Union steamships somewhere on the Cumberland River.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- J. B. Lippincott & Co
- Guerrilla warfare--History
Cumberland River (Ky.and Tenn.)
Confederate States of America--History
- Cumberland River (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Guerillas burning steamers on the Cumberland River. 1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/59. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1863) Guerillas burning steamers on the Cumberland River. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/59
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/59>.