"Federal Reserve Bank - Philadelphia's Economic Future"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Economic future of the City of Philadelphia and the School Board discussed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. David P. Eastburn, President of Federal Reserve Bank of Phila. listens to David W. Lyon, Economist for the Bank as he explains the study made by the Bank's research staff on the finances of the City and the School District of Philadelphia."
- Gottlieb, Sonnee
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Banks and Banking
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Eastburn, David P
Lyon, David W
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Gottlieb, Sonnee. "Federal Reserve Bank - Philadelphia's Economic Future". 1971-03-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67695. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Gottlieb, Sonnee, (1971-03-25) "Federal Reserve Bank - Philadelphia's Economic Future". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67695
- MLA citation style
- Gottlieb, Sonnee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67695>.