From inner worlds to outer space : the multimedia performances of Dan Kwong /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-272).
Introduction : "Flying alone in outer spaces"--Secrets of The Samurai centerfielder (1989) ; Tales from the fractured Tao with master nice guy (1991) ; Commentary : "centering"--Monkhood in 3 easy lessons (1993) ; Correspondence of a dangerous enemy alien (1995) ; Commentary : "performing histories"--The Dodo vaccine (1996) ; The night the moon landed on 39[superscript th] street (1999) ; Commentary : "inside out"--Excerpts from more tales from the locker room (and other smelly places) ; The sword and the chrysanthemum (1997) ; Al the barber (1997) ; Station wagons of life (2000)--Publicly confidential : conversations with Dan Kwong (1999-2003)--Performance history.
Contributor biographical information at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/umich051/2004048087.html
Publisher description at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/umich051/2004048087.html
- Kwong, Dan
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Fiction.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- In-copyright and permitted as world viewable by the copyright holder. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Kwong, Dan. From inner worlds to outer space : the multimedia performances of Dan Kwong /. c2004. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100011906. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Kwong, Dan, (c2004) From inner worlds to outer space : the multimedia performances of Dan Kwong /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100011906
- MLA citation style
- Kwong, Dan. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100011906>.