South Lancaster Riding School
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In the late 1930s, the South Lancaster Riding School, operated by Henry (Hank) St. Jacques, was located near the Southern New England Conference Office on Sawyer Street. Shown here are Hank's sister Alice St. Jacques Mason and Hank.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Gails Mason Laurence
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- South Lancaster Riding School. 1937-1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g51g. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1937-1939) South Lancaster Riding School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g51g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g51g>.