Glimpse of the Nashua
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Eugene and Beryl Christoph ; by local artist Harry B. Chatterton
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
This tranquil image of the Nashua River was done by local artist Harry B. Chatterton. Though born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1868, he moved to Lancaster and lived on Mill Street for 37 years until his death in 1951. He had a studio in his Mill Street home and was known primarily for portraiture.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Nashua River
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Glimpse of the Nashua. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f33b. (Accessed November 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Glimpse of the Nashua. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f33b
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f33b>.