North Village Memorial Day
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An American Legion group passes through the arched gate at the North Village Cemetery around 1935. Standing near the gate on the left is Evelyn Fentiman. Marching are, from left to right, Howard Bryant, Jack Lynch, Dr. Edward Bartol, Rev. Frederick Weis, and William Dyment.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Mary Dyment Paquette
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- North Village Memorial Day. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g25v. (Accessed July 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1935) North Village Memorial Day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g25v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g25v>.