Junior Dance, View 2, 1947
- View Full Item
- Another view of the 1947 Junior Dance. Arlin Linders is in profile at the lower left, Audrey Scherer and Melvin Wilcox are at right center wearing glasses and Roy Holmgren is at the right margin. Richard Behan was a freshman in 1946 when he began snapping photos of Libertyville Township High School classmates for the school year book, The Nautilus. The photos in the Patricia Saam Cousins Collection, named after Mr. Behan's high school sweetheart,...
- Behan, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- High schools
Libertyville Township High School
Patricia Saam Cousins Collection
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Behan, Richard. Junior Dance, View 2, 1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6200. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Behan, Richard, Junior Dance, View 2, 1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6200
- MLA citation style
- Behan, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6200>.