Three men at plaque ceremony for the Art Building, University of Washington, March 6, 1951
Plaque in image reads: 1950.Handwritten on verso: Hub Dedication.Stamped on verso: Photograph by James O. Sneddon, Office of Public Information, University of Washington, Seattle [Info Services neg. 1306-B].Filed in: UW - Husky Union Building (#452).
- Photograph: b&w
8 1/8 x 10 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3