Masaichi Ishibashi's Full Report Card
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Masaichi Ishibashi's Point Fermin School report card, evaluating him on citizenship and scholarship for grade level B7.
1 page, folded, typed and hand-written front and back
The collection documents the personal life and business records of the Ishibashi family; one of the pioneer Japanese American farming families on the Rancho Palos Verdes Peninsula in Los Angeles, California from about 1910 until 2012.
- Los Angeles Public Schools
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- San Pedro, California
- Notice regarding copyright of materials available online: http://www4.csudh.edu/libarchives/services-policies/index
- Chicago citation style
- Los Angeles Public Schools. Masaichi Ishibashi's Full Report Card. 1926-01-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3228. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Los Angeles Public Schools, (1926-01-29) Masaichi Ishibashi's Full Report Card. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3228
- MLA citation style
- Los Angeles Public Schools. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/3228>.