1915 Men's Tennis Team
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of the 1915 men's tennis team at Springfield COllege sitting on steps outside. The team was led by head coach Ralph Cheney and team captain Jasper Richardson. The people in the photograph starting with the front row [from L to R]: Arthur Zuber, Howard Hawkes, Jasper Richardson, and Elmer Burnham; back from [from L to R]: Verne Parker, Ralph Cheney, and John Larkin. The team finished the 1915 season with 4 wins and 3 losses.
- Art Photo
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association College
Cheney, Ralph L
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Art Photo. 1915 Men's Tennis Team. 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6944. (Accessed July 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Art Photo, (1915) 1915 Men's Tennis Team. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6944
- MLA citation style
- Art Photo. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6944>.