Who will win the war?
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text says that the Americans and their allies will win the war if they do their part and avoid accidents because an injured workman stops production . No pictorial content.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Chicago, Ill. : National Safety Council
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Who will win the war?. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3235. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Who will win the war?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3235
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3235>.