- View Full Item
- Created Date
Images show the beginning of a clean-up project on Sartain and Jessup Streets. People are in the roadway with much debris. HA04060 shows dirt along the road with a truck in the middle of it. People are gathered around the truck looking down at the ground.
Notes from photograph HA04059: June 30, 1949. Jessup-Sartain project under way - Mr. Packer. 4-23D.;Notes from photograph HA04060: 6-30-49 - 6/49. Sartain + Jessup Street court. 4-23E.;Notes from finding aid: Operation Fix Up Sartain-Jessup Project under way June 1949. 19122.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Sartain and Jessup Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Sartain Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Jessup Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Sartain-Jessup Project. 1949-06-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/1851. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1949-06-30) Sartain-Jessup Project. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/1851
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/1851>.