Letter to Hoxie parents from Thurgood Marshall
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A letter written by Thurgood Marshall, Special Counsel to the NAACP, to all parents of Hoxie 21 children. It is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Ruben Barksdale (alphabetically first of all the Hoxie 21 parents), parents of four of the Hoxie 21 children, encouraging them to remain firm in their stand on integrating the local schools of Hoxie.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Rhodes College. Crossroads to Freedom
- Hoxie (Ark.) - School integration
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Ms. Mildred Bond
- Chicago citation style
- Letter to Hoxie parents from Thurgood Marshall. 1955-08-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.crossroadstofreedom.org/view.player?pid=rds:622. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955-08-12) Letter to Hoxie parents from Thurgood Marshall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.crossroadstofreedom.org/view.player?pid=rds:622
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.crossroadstofreedom.org/view.player?pid=rds:622>.