Golda Meir Visits France
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Strasbourg, France: Israeli Premier Mrs. Golda Meir occupies a chair of honor beneath menorah, the Hebrew candelabrum, as she pays visit to Central Synagogue here 9/30. Mrs. Meir asked Austria 9/30 to reverse its suspension of free passage for emigrating Soviet Jews, saying that firmness was the only way to treat Palestinian guerrillas.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Chapman University, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
- Chapman University Digital Commons
- Arab-Israel experience
United Press International
Near and Middle Eastern Studies
UPI retains the copyright on all photographs. Permission to use photographs must be obtained from United Press International.
- Chicago citation style
- Golda Meir Visits France. 1973-10-01T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_arab_israeli_conflict/98. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1973-10-01T07:00:00Z) Golda Meir Visits France. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_arab_israeli_conflict/98
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_arab_israeli_conflict/98>.