Langenberger Residence and Grounds, Anaheim [graphic]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1899 (issued)
Accession number: P10963
Photograph donated by California State University, Fullerton, April 1974.
August and Clementine Langenberger's two-story residence, Villa Mon Plaisir" (translated "Home of my pleasure"), located on Sycamore Street at Clementine; image shows the rear facade of the two-story wood frame house in the background; extensive gardens visible in the foreground.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Anaheim Public Library
- Langenberger Ranch--California--Anaheim
Los Angeles Vineyard Society
Anaheim (Calif.)--Historic buildings, etc
- Langenberger Ranch
Historic buildings, etc
- Property rights reside with the Anaheim Public Library. Literary rights are generally retained by the creators of the records and their heirs. For permission to publish or to reproduce, please contact the Local History Curator.
- Chicago citation style
- Langenberger Residence and Grounds, Anaheim [graphic]. 1899 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc492. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1899 (issued)) Langenberger Residence and Grounds, Anaheim [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc492
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc492>.