- View Full Item
- Created Date
This tombstone, like many from the town's burial grounds, has an unusual epitaph. Other burial grounds in Lancaster are the North Lancaster Burial Yard, the Middle Cemetery, the Old Common Cemetery, the North Village Cemetery, and Eastwood Cemetery. There is also an old Shaker cemetery near the Lancaster-Shirley line.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Tombs & sepulchral monuments
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Unusual epitaph. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g91f. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Unusual epitaph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g91f
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g91f>.