Milne House, 535 E. 7th Street, Lockport (Ill.)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- June 1976
- Exterior view of Robert Milne home; Milne commissioned to build 5 locks for the I&M Canal
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Milne House, 535 E. 7th Street, Lockport (Ill.). June 1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/884. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (June 1976) Milne House, 535 E. 7th Street, Lockport (Ill.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/884
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/884>.