Playground at Reyburn Plaza
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1956.
Children play on sculptures at a playground at Reyburn Plaza. The structures, a fiberglass Saddle Slide and a giant tortoise, were designed by Playground Associates, a New York organization that develops abstract sculpture for playgrounds.
Title supplied by cataloger
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Playground at Reyburn Plaza. ca. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/37170. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1956) Playground at Reyburn Plaza. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/37170
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/37170>.