- View Full Item
- Created Date
Souvenir booklet published to commemorate the Pontifical College Josephinum's participation in the Catholic Cabinet Exhibit of the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 held in Chicago. The album consists of 12 photographs, taken in April 1893, that portray the buildings, faculty, students, orphans, student activities and industrial school workers and pupils. Each photo is identified with a caption in Latin, English and German.
Pontifical College Josephinum
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Pontifical College Josephinum
- Columbus, Ohio
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Pontifical College Josephinum. Josephinum Viewbook. 1893. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.opal-libraries.org/cdm/ref/collection/p17077coll1/id/54. (Accessed December 9, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Pontifical College Josephinum, (1893) Josephinum Viewbook. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.opal-libraries.org/cdm/ref/collection/p17077coll1/id/54
- MLA citation style
- Pontifical College Josephinum. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.opal-libraries.org/cdm/ref/collection/p17077coll1/id/54>.