"City spells out Season's Greeting on Bridge"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Eight foot high letters, forming Yuletide greetings, are hoisted into position on the Girard av. bridge over the Schuykill River."
- Montone, Frank P
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Montone, Frank P. "City spells out Season's Greeting on Bridge". 1955-12-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67986. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Montone, Frank P, (1955-12-13) "City spells out Season's Greeting on Bridge". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67986
- MLA citation style
- Montone, Frank P. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/67986>.